We now offer online preregistration for many inpatient and outpatient services at Rex Healthcare.
If you use online preregistration, you will need to preregister at least five days before your scheduled service to prevent delays at the time of check-in. You can preregister for surgery, a test or procedure if it has already been scheduled or if admission to the hospital is planned.
Preregistration is required only if:
- You are a new patient to Rex or
- Your insurance information has changed since your last visit
- Date of surgery, test or procedure
- Demographic information (birth date, sex, address, etc.)
- Insurance information (see your insurance card)
- Doctor’s name(s)
*Please note your insurance plan may require a co-payment, co-insurance or deductible; your payment will be requested at the time of your visit.
Rex Healthcare accepts cash, personal checks and most major credit cards.